Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Busy




So today is Nov 14, 2012. Today marks 9 months Jared and I have been dating! And what an amazing 9 months it has been! Not only is it 9 months that we've been dating, but it also marks exactly 3 months til the day we are to be married! I have the dress ordered (Waiting patiently to hear from them that it is done!) and Jared has picked out what he is going to wear, invitations are flowing out. Venue reserved (The Bellingham Cruise Terminal). Honeymoon ideas going, yet we need to be sure and have the 4 available after house hunting. Been house hunting, and hopefully things will go right this week allowing us to put in an offer on a home!

It's been a little rough with the kids; their feelings and thoughts on where they feel we should live. It's not easy when there is a $ limit and certain specs you are looking for in a home. You find the house that is best for what you are looking for and know the the Lord will have it placed where He feels you need to be. That's all we can do.

Work has been extremely busy. I'm thankful and blessed! When I first started out "From Dust til Dawn Cleaning and Management Services", I was cleaning about 10-12 jobs a month. Now I'm fighting cleaning only 10 - 12 jobs a WEEK! And I have an employee named Sarah who is so great! I couldn't do this without her! I would have had to turn people away!
We've been enjoying not only cleaning people's homes but also helping some who own guest houses along Chuckanut Drive down town. I would love to some day maybe specialize in this kind of management. I'm learning a lot. The only negative of it is that a lot of times, it's "turn around" related, where one guest is leaving and another will be arriving that afternoon. So sometimes I have to be there at a specific time. It hasn't been an issue yet except once or twice when the owner wanted his "hideaway" cleaned on a Sat or Sun and I def won't do Sundays and I avoid Sat  like the plague. So far, so good!

Just took Jared and Abby to the other side of the mountain for the weekend. We stopped to visit Cole on the way. Stayed the night at his apartment after arriving to have dinner that he and Elishia had prepared for us. After Cole made us dinner in the morning, we went for a small trail walk along the Spokane river in the morning before heading to Jared's Aunt Martha's house. Her husband, Jared's Uncle Mer, had just passed away and they wanted to give us an old sewing machine for our wedding gift. It was nice to meet more of his family.
After visiting there for a bit, we headed to my parent's home in St Marie's, Idaho. We hung out there for the rest of the weekend and headed home on Veteran's Day, which was Monday. Had fun teaching Jared a game of cards called "Hand and Foot" and just relaxing. On the way home, we stopped to have sushi with Cole and Elishia at the mall then stopped to visit Nenna for ice cream and headed home.

Jared is so amazing to me! Every time we are around each other, I see more wonderful things that I appreciate about him! I feel so blessed and if I may say, "Unworthy" of him! But i know that God has His plan for each of us, and if He feels Jared deserves so much good in his life and places ME there, then *I* am the lucky one and I trust God knows what He is doing!

Ky is doing well on her schooling and is putting along! I can't wait til she can say that she is done and graduated from high school with a diploma!!!! She is hoping to help manage and run a coffee stand soon before going to Beauty School. I pray that she gets all she wants and needs and can be proud of her accomplishments!

Abby continues to do well in school, play piano and started indoor soccer season, which will last all winter. She's on a new team the "La Chicas" and is learning a lot! And wow is she growing! Soon I'll be officially the shortest in our family! That is counting Jared and the boys!

Josh and Fallon are living right down the road from us, so it's fun that we get to see them and Remi often! She will be 7 months old this month. Funny... her  7 months will land on the date that would have been mine and Travis' 24th anniversary. Thinking of you, Trav!

Thanksgiving is next week and it looks like we'll have a house full with Jared's family and all my kids! I am happy and can't wait! I hope everyone feels comfortable and enjoys themselves!

Just had to do a quick update before hopping out of bed and getting in a workout this morning!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment