Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Autumn!! Mmmm!

It's Autumn! My favorite time of the year! The colors!  LOVE the yellow, orange and mostly red leaves on the trees and shrubs! The smells! The smell of wet leaves or wet dirt! The feel! I love when it's cold outside yet sunny! I love a warm sweater and jeans and also sunglasses! The tastes! MMM... Egg nog, cinnamon, nutmeg... Pumpkin seeds!

Enjoying my fave time of the year while watching my girls do well at their schooling and activities! 
Ky is working hard on her online Geometry class! She is also riding her horse, Holli, a lot and tending to her then also helping me around the house due to my long work hours. I know this time of the year is going to keep me busy and I'm sure, a new client or two... if I can FIT them into my schedule! I am blessed with work! 
Abby has been doing well in public school. She works hard to keep her grades up and is determined! She continues to have piano lessons twice a month with Barbara Borries. It's great watching her progress to using both hands on the ivories! I especially love when Abby is bored and sits to play on the piano. I love the sound throughout the house verses the sounds of television! Soccer starts up again soon, and she is itching to get back on the field! 
Cole is on his second year at Eastern and has his own apartment ... with his dog Rawley and a kitty that he named Millie! It's a bummer not to see him, but I know he's doing a great thing! Jared, Abby and I have a trip planned in Nov to my visit parents in Idaho and will stop to visit Cole on the way for a night! Can't wait! 
Josh is working hard at Brownlines as he tries to be the best daddy for Remi and fiance to Fallon that he can. It's nice having them live just down the road from us! 

Wedding plans are coming along. There is a lot to do! It's kinda good we can't send out invitations til the first of Nov, cause we keep changing ideas between supplying dinner and dessert or just dessert. That also affects the time! I believe we've decided on 7pm and just serving dessert. Especially seeing that our temple appt is at 1 (we hope... as this is why we can't send out invites til Nov 1. The temple only reserves/schedules 3 months in advance.) We will need time for pictures and driving back up to Bellingham through traffic!  
At first, Jared and I had talked about going somewhere sorta close to home as to not spend much for a honeymoon since we'll be buying a house too! But a couple weeks ago, Jared text me and said, "I've been thinking maybe a cruise for our honeymoon." I said, "Well aren't we trying to save money on that since we'll be buying a house?" He replied, "Yah, but it's our honeymoon and I've been putting a few dollars away each paycheck for that too." So it looks like we'll be actually taking a HONEYMOON away, which will be fun! I'm sorta letting him take the reins on that one, since it was his thinking. No pressure, Honey! Hee hee! I'll just be happy being together! 
We've chosen the Bellingham Cruise Terminal as our venue. I'm excited about that too, cause when we were looking at venues, it had crossed my mind to look there, but I guess I assumed it'd be expensive. I had found one place I really liked and the price was nice, but then Jared mentioned the terminal and I said, "Ok. We can see." Well it's only $25 more than the other place I liked, and it's so much prettier! I remember the day we went in to look at it together. When we walked out, I was just so giddy picturing it! 
Well I have to stop the update here as it's time for this momma to get to work! Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment